martes, 30 de diciembre de 2014

2014.

Tomorrow is the last day of 2014 and sincerely, this has passed so fast. Many things have happened to me, some of them were good others were bad but the important thing is that I have learnt from all of them. 2014 started losing a person so important for me, maybe it was the worst thing that  has happened to me in this year but in the end, I have understood that If someone do not want to stay with me, I have to let her/him go.  In 2014,  I have learnt that I have to faith more in myself that I do not have to surrender even when the things can not get worse. Also, that I have been able to get all the things that I have always dreamt, one of these is studying English at the university. If myself of the past could see me, he would not believe that in the future I would be as I am. By the contrast, I am so proud that how I am today and the long road that I have had to walk to be where I am.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario