lunes, 22 de diciembre de 2014

First ''práctica evaluable''



One year ago, I started watching some American TV  Series in original version on the Internet.  When I asked my friends If they had watched any tv series in original version, they told me that they preferred watching Spanish tv series because they understand it. Nevertheless, I prefer watching series in English because I love this language and also because it is a good way to improve it. Another reason is that when we watch for example, '' How I met your mother'' in Spanish the jokes which they say do not have sense because these only can be understood by American/English people. As a result, if you watch this in V.O. and you know anything of this language you can understand it and this can helps you to know new jokes or new expressions that are not normally used in Spanish. To my mind, there are not negative aspects on watching American series in V.O. , because a thing that helps you to know more than you knew before and also you have a good time watching them , it is not a bad thing, it is something that we should do more frequently.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario