miércoles, 8 de octubre de 2014

Describe someone.

Today in class, we practiced how to describe someone, so here's my description.




My mum has always been my role model. Since she was fourteen years, she started to work in a shop with my grandmother and although she is the little sister, she had to do the lunch for all of her sisters. Now she works in my restaurant as a cook and she only has one break-day. Despite of having a little free time, she keeps her happiness because she says that anything makes her lose her smile; also, she is so fighter because she wants the best for me and my sister, but she is a bit suffer and she really cares about the things. There are a lot of things to say about my mother, but this things make me that  I see her like a person I want to be in the future.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario